Monday 28 November 2022

Mixed media embellishment

Hello there,
Welcome to my blog and follow my work on social media.

I love to use the extras pieces I have saved and kept to make some embellishments which I can use for scrapbooking or to make tags and more. I recently had some transfer sheet images, these super cute nerd animals and made embellishment which I can use for my future projects. I used some scrap pattern paper pieces and some handmade flowers which I had saved and kept, incorporated them into this project. Lots of elements and textures and dimensions I added here. I finished them with a sentiment for each and some pearls. 






Challenges entered:

Thank you for stopping by and hope you all enjoyed the embellishments.
Stay happy and keep crafting.

6 comments:

  1. Very cute Mixed Media swap cards, Priya! Thank you for sharing your inspirational creations with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. Good Luck and Happy Crafting!
    Hugs,
    Jan
    (Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are wonderful images and your projects are so very pretty! I love all the embellishments you added to them. Thanks for sharing with us at the Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge.
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fabulous and fun little projects. Super cute animal images and beautiful embellishments. Thank you for sharing your project with us at the Crafts Galore Encore “Anything Goes” November Challenge. Good Luck and hope to see you again soon!
    Carole x DT Craftilicious Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love love these!! Thank you for joning us at Polkadoodles digi chooseday ! Dt Martine

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are stunning!!! Such gorgeous colours!
    Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so adorable and such wonderful details!
    Thank you so much for joining in at my Crafty Wednesday challenge!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete