Monday 20 March 2023

Celebrate everyday

Hello there,
Welcome to my blog and follow my work on social media.

With so much tension at work and personal, people tend to forget how to enjoy and spend the day. I prefer to stay alone and spend time with myself as its my way of relaxing and boosting my energy back. 

I decided to make a layout using Altenew products for their monthly challenge --- 
Statement flowersBook engravings stamp & die bundleDeck planks 3d embossing folderEvening gray ink pad. One of my favourite flowers is statement flowers and I cant stop colouring them. This month the theme colour is earthy colours and I love the choice of colours that has been choosen. I am terrible at using alochol markers and prefer to use pencils. I picked out an old picture of mine and added it to the layout. Apart from Statement flowers I also added some leaves from Book engravings bundle but didn't colour them. I die cut letters for the sentiment and before arranging all the elements, I splattered some black ink and finished with some gem stones. 


Challenged entered:

Thank you for stopping by and hope you all enjoyed the card.
Stay happy and keep crafting.

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout and flowers,love the photo.Thank you for joining us at Dragonfly Dreams
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Priya, it's beautiful. I love how the flowers frame the picture. Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create. I hope we see you on the front porch again soon!

    Hugs, Em
    613 Avenue Create DT
    Creative Em my blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really lovely and beautiful card. Love how you used the colours and your colouring. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at QKR Stampede Good Luck and looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
    Faith A DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful layout! Thank you for playing at Dragonfly Dreams Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hola amiga! Tu tarjeta de flores es muy bonita y el background sin colorear me encanta :)
    Gracias por acompañarnos en los retos de My Besties Spanish este mes.
    Que tengas un fin de semana muy bendecido.
    Lidia R. Dt Coordinator at
    https://mybestiesspanishchallengeblog.blogspot.com/
    My personal blog: https://belloamanecercr.blogspot.com/
    My Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/belloamanecer22/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hola! Tu proyecto esta divino
    Muchas gracias por participar con nosotras en My Besties Spanish Challenge Blog.
    Esperamos puedas acompañarnos en el próximo reto.
    Hi ! Your project is beautiful. Thank you for play with us at My Besties - Spanish Challenge and good luck.
    Wendypink ( https://chocolatesrosas.blogspot.com/ ) DT en: https://mybestiesspanishchallengeblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete