Tuesday 21 March 2023

Frosted garden card

Hello there,
Welcome to my blog and follow my work on social media.

I am back with another card using Frosted gardenFlowers and leaves 3D embossing folderEvening gray inkEvergreen ink and Mahogany brak ink from Altenew. I am playing with the theme for this month's challenge and I have a cute card here. I didn't have a gray cardstock that matches the theme so I inked a white cardstock with evening gray ink and embossed using 3d folder - flowers and leaves. Its a beautiful embossing folder and works with floral images. I wanted to incorporate all the colours in the theme and stamped one floral images with mahogany ink and leaves with evergreen ink. I felt something was missing and then gave some focus by colouring the stamped image so its more brighter. I die cut a frame and added some gold ink to it and a sentiment from the stamp set. 


Challenges entered:

Thank you for stopping by and hope you all enjoyed the card.
Stay happy and keep crafting.

5 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful and elegant floral creation and really loving this color scheme!
    Thank you so much for joining in at my Crafty Wednesday challenge!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very classy! What a perfect card!
    Very happy to see this in our mailbox at 613 Avenue Create.
    Please come back again!
    The best of luck with your entry.
    Jackie, DT member at 613 xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very beautiful. Love the embossing folder and your colouring. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at QKR Stampede Good Luck and looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
    Faith A DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. So Beautiful and Elegant card, love the background embossing great way to use the floral image
    Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday Craft Challenge
    Good Luck
    Rose DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty, Priya. What a fabulous embossing folder. Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful art with us at Word Art Wednesday. Have a great week and please stop by again soon.
    Karen L
    Word Art Wednesday
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete