Thursday 2 March 2023

Life's a circus card

Hello there,
Welcome to my blog and follow my work on social media.

I am sharing a super cute colourful card using Circus fun from Craftyscrappers. Its a fun stamp set and I made a colourful card using some of the images from the set. I used the joker, elephant and the monkey from the set and it was fun to make this card. I used some leftover pieces of cardstock and trimmed it down my quarter of an inch and added them diagonally to a white cardstock. I took another piece of cardstock and die cut the corner of the card piece and circle die cut the rest of the piece. I randomly placed the circle die and cut circles. I added the images and added the sentiment with embellishment. 


Challenges entered:

Thank you for stopping by and hope you all enjoyed the card.
Stay happy and keep crafting.

11 comments:

  1. This is so adorable I love it.
    Thank you for entering the DL.ART March 2023 Linky challenge and/or
    Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. 💗💗💗this!! I saw this at the Die Cut Divas Challenge and came by for a closer look. I would love you to come and play with us at Park Hopping My Happy Place Challenge. Your card reminds the Storybook Circus in Fantasyland at Magic Kingdom, Disneyworld, FL, USA. I hope you'll join the fun! Have a creative week. Join at https://parkhoppingmyhappyplace.com/ or with #parkhoppingmyhappyplace on Instagram. Cheers, Makira

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a colorful circus card - really brings a smile!! So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. fab card love the rainbow panell of colours and thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz this week

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing with us at Park Hopping My Happy Place. Have a crafty weekend! Cheers, Makira

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing with us at Park Hopping, My Happy Place. Have a crafty weekend! Cheers, Makira

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute card. I love the colorful stripes along the edge. Such a fun card. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas for our “Anything Goes” challenge

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous and cute card! Love the design!
    Thank you for sharing at Polkadoodles and hope to see you again soon.
    Nunzia DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Any card with a rainbow is bound to make me smile, and this card did. It is so much fun! Thanks for joining in with us at Polkadoodles, hope to see you again soon! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. A wonderfully happy card. The images are delightful and how you created the rainbow edge is a clever idea.
    Thank you for joining in with the Crafts Galore Encore March Challenge “Anything Goes”. Good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a super fun card. I love all the critters peeking out from the circles and the bright colors. Thanks for joining us at Die Cut Divas.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete