Sunday 5 March 2023

Never stop dreaming

Hello there,
Welcome to my blog and follow my work on social media.

I am back with another cute card using Belle from YamPuff. Its a free colouring image and just click the link and it will take you to download the image. My favourite Disney princess is always Belle and I couldn't stop myself from colouring the image and making a card. I had some dies from Itsy Bitsy with a fence and street lamp and used them along with the grass. Now it looks like Belle is walking, reading her book. For the sentiment, I used never stop dreaming and this time I made it as a postcard. 


Challenges entered:

Thank you for stopping by and hope you all enjoyed the post card.
Stay happy and keep crafting.

9 comments:

  1. What a great scene, I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 💜💜💜 this! Reminds me of Storytime with Belle at Magic Kingdom, Disneyworld, FL. Thank you for playing with us at Park Hopping, My Happy Place. Have a crafty day! Cheers, Makira

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty image and wonderful scene!
    Thanks so much for joining in at my Crafty Wednesday challenge this month!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Priya: Your art is always such a blessing and inspiration to me, and I'm always SO very grateful to have you share your talents with us at Word Art Wednesday. God bless you as you create and share your amazing art. I appreciate you.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful creation, love your coloured the lovely image and matched it with others. A lovely scene. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at QKR Stampede Good Luck and looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
    Faith A DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card! Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. Love to see you join in each month.
    ~ Pam CT

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautifully coloured and such a sweet scene you have created, thanks so much for sharing with us at We Love Stamping although I'm afraid colouring pages are not eligible as we are a stamping challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely creation Priya, and so beautifully coloured - such a pity it is not a digi or stamped image, but thank you for sharing with us at We Love Stamping this month
    Blessings
    Maxine WLS DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful creation Priya! Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld.
    ~ Sherry CT/Admin/Coordinator xx

    ReplyDelete