Tuesday 28 March 2023

Rainbow wings

Hello there,
Welcome to my blog and follow my work on social media.

I am here with a colourful card using butterflies. The most beautiful insect with wings and I am playing with their wings by making them super colourful and fun. I am using stamps from Hero arts. They are quite old stamps and I am love the butterflies stamp set with I got along with coordinating dies. I stamped the butterfly twice and for one butterfly I coloured with violet, blue and green and the second one I coloured with yellow, orange and red. For the background, I used a background stamp (rubber stamp from hero arts but I don't remember the name) and stamped it with grey ink and I added a vellum to keep the background subtle so the butterflies look vibrant. For the sentiment, I die cut the sentiment and added it to the card and finished with some gemstones. 



Thank you for stopping by and hope you all enjoyed the card.
Stay happy and keep crafting.

7 comments:

  1. Pretty card and love the beautiful colourful Butterflies.Thank you for joining us at Dragonfly Dreams
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Priya, thank you for your beautiful entry in Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge 2312. Good luck and come back and see us soon!
    Karen, DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeousness! i love the rainbow and those beautiful butterflies. Thank you for sharing with us over at polkadoodles, good luck with the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful creation!
    Thank you so much for sharing at my Crafty Wednesday challenge!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this pretty card. Thanks so much for playing along with the Stay Crafty with A Blog Named Hero Challenge. Kanan - DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glorious colours on this beautiful design!
    Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a very elegant and colourful card! Thank you so much for joining us at Polkadoodles.
    Nunzia DT

    ReplyDelete