Saturday 8 April 2023

Gift envelope

Hello there,
Welcome to my blog and follow my work on social media.

I am so excited to be here with an gift envelope I made recently. I had a call from my husband's cousin saying that they will be staying with us for a few days. This is their first time meeting us and as per our customs we can't let the guests leave empty handed. I had a couple of these envelopes made for the boys and gave saree and kurta top for the girls. For some reason, I still don't get it, I buy saree for myself and I somehow end up gifting them to dear ones. 

Moving on the envelope, I made this in about an hour using all products from Dress my craft. Of all the pattern papers I used from Dress my craft, this Magnolia forever is my all time favourite. I am planning to make a mini album using this envelope. The best is the element sheet with beautiful floral designs that compliment the papers. I made some flowers and leaves using DMC dies and viola, my envelope. 






Challenges entered:

Thank you for stopping by and hope you all enjoyed the project.
Stay happy and keep crafting.

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning
    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge Blog good luck Ginny DT for Crafty Catz Challenge Blog
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet Priya! I'm so glad you could join us at 613 The Avenue Create! Thanks for playing on our street!
    Hugs, Kate (Cards a la Kate)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty floral creation with all these gorgeous spring colors!
    Thank you so much for joining in at my Crafty Wednesday challenge!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really great!! I love everything about it!!
    Thank you for joining the DL.ART APRIL 2023 LINKY CHALLENGE.
    Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    DL.ART
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply Gorgeous! Thanks for stopping by A Place to Start !
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner
    Redora Lee Designs , My Blog
    A Place to Start , Challenge Blog
    613 Avenue Create , Owner

    ReplyDelete