Thursday 23 March 2023

Spring lotus fairy

Hello there,
Welcome to my blog and follow my work on social media.

I am back with another cute card using Lotus fairy from The Paper Shelter and I used a lot of die cut elements here. I coloured the image with alochol markers and pencils and I used tini mini dies from Dress my craft. they are beautiful dies that work for small flowers and leaves and for the background, I used die from Waffle flower and die cut it froma piece of vellum. I used violet and pink colour for die cut flowers and medium and dark green for the leaves. I finished the card with a sentiment. 


Challenges entered:

Thank you for stopping by and hope you all enjoyed the card.
Stay happy and keep crafting.

10 comments:

  1. Hello Priya: Your cards are always so amazing and inspiring. I'd like to let you know about The Card Concept Challenge. This card would be a good fit for the butterfly option. She's SO CUTE...she looks like a butterfly. So inspiring. Come play along:
    www.thecardconcept.blogspot.com
    Blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card and the image is so sweet.
    Thanks for sharing at Try it on Tuesday.
    Avril

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! Thank you for sharing at MMMChallengeBlog.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful creation Priya! Thank you for sharing with us over at Let's Craft and Create.
    ~ Sherry DT/Admin xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh so fabulous - I love the vibrant spring colors. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Dragonfly Dreams Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Card Priya.. Thank you so much for playing with us at Time Out. Hugsxx Deepti

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely card with so much detail and wonderful coloring. Please note that at Time Out Challenges, we have a limit of challenge links to 5 including ours. Hope to see you in the gallery in the future. You can check our challenge for How To Play on the sidebar.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hola amiga! Tu tarjeta es encantadora y esa imagen preciosa :)
    Ganaste TOP 3 de marzo con nosotras. Felicidades !
    Gracias por acompañarnos en los retos de My Besties Spanish este mes.
    Que tengas un fin de semana muy bendecido.
    Lidia R. Dt Coordinator at
    https://mybestiesspanishchallengeblog.blogspot.com/
    My personal blog: https://belloamanecercr.blogspot.com/
    My Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/belloamanecer22/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card, Priya! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Try it on Tuesday. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    Mia
    Designer for Try it on Tuesday
    craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love all the blooms and cute image. Thanks for joining us at HLS!

    ReplyDelete