Saturday 22 April 2023

Bloom big

Hello there,
Welcome to my blog and follow my work on social media.

I am so excited to share this card I made using Miss your smile slimline stamp and Floral grid coverplate from Pink fresh studio. The theme for their challenge this month is flowers and I love this large floral pattern which I coloured with pencils. Even though it was fun, I was nervous I may mess up the colouring. I took a dark pink card stock and die cut with cover plate die and then inked the right side of the using dye inks to give some dark tone which will compliment the flowers. I finished the card with sentiment and gemstones. 


Challenges entered:

Thank you for stopping by and hope you all enjoyed the card.
Stay happy and keep crafting.

3 comments:

  1. Muchas gracias por participar con nosotras en My Besties Spanish Challenge Blog.
    Esperamos puedas acompañarnos en el próximo reto.
    Hi ! Your project is beautiful. Thank you for play with us at My Besties - Spanish Challenge and good luck. Lovely work.
    Wendypink ( https://chocolatesrosas.blogspot.com/ ) DT en: https://mybestiesspanishchallengeblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hermosa la tarjeta !!
    Gracias por participar
    My Besties Spanish DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Es una tarjeta preciosa. me encantan los colores!!
    Gracias por unirte a The Corrosive Challenge (DT)

    ReplyDelete