Saturday 22 April 2023

Springtime Azalea

Hello there,
Welcome to my blog and follow my work on social media. 

I am back with another cute card I made for Altenew challenge using Springtime Azalea and Green fields inks. This is one of my favourite stamp sets from Altenew and it has layered image and outline one to colour. I didn't use the layering part but instead used the outline image and used colour pencils to colour in the image and added some interest to the center with pollens and leaves and buds. For the base, I inked one side of the cardstock with shades of green ink from Green fields and splattered some of the ink. I added a die cut circle to the middle and added the flowers and leaves. I added this to a dark green note card and finished with some gemstones. 


Challenges entered:

Thank you for stopping by and hope you all enjoyed the card.
Stay happy and keep crafting.

5 comments:

  1. A beautiful card
    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge Blog good luck Ginny DT for Crafty Catz Challenge Blog
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your gorgeous card with us at Ally's Angels!!! --Becca/DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautifully colored lily, Priya. Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create. I hope we see you on the front porch again soon!

    Hugs, Em
    613 Avenue Create DT
    Creative Em my blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a pretty colors with vibrant colors. Thanks for joining us at avenue613-blog.com. We look forward to seeing you again.
    Hugs
    Berni Cuttino, 613 Avenue Create , DT Coordinator
    613 Avenue Create ,Challenge Blog
    chasingthedream,My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so beautiful! Amazing background and flowers

    ReplyDelete