Monday 17 April 2023

Spring birthday flowers

Hello there,
Welcome to my blog and follow my work on social media.

Spring is in the air and lets work with some florals. For this card, I used digital stamps from The Paper Shleter - Wild rose and I used shades of purple. I coloured with alcohol markers - Ohuhu markers and for some highlighting, I added a blue outline and the same in the middle. I had no idea what kind of sentiment I had to add for the card. I always make a top fold note card but for this one, I made a side fold note card and added a birthday sentiment and finished with purple cardstock for the background and some gemstones. 


Challenges entered:

Thank you for stopping by and hope you all enjoyed the card.
Stay happy and keep crafting.

10 comments:

  1. I love these pretty delicate blooms and gorgeous design. Thank you for joining us at the Passion For Markers Challenge.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous colouring of that pretty floral image, Priya and the CAS design allows the image to be the star of the show...
    Thanks for playing along with my challenge this week at Passion for Markers, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very pretty CAS card Priya. I love the floral image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for sharing with us at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous CAS card, love the purple (it's my favorite color). Thanks for joining us at the Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge.
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful CAS card!
    Thank you so much for sharing at my Crafty Wednesday challenge!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful work! Lovely coloring too! Thank you for joining us at INkspirational~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful... simply beautiful, Priya! I especially like the way you used the color blue to highlight the flowers. Thank you for playing along with us at Double Trouble #136. -- Melanie R.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Priya, what a lovely card for someone special! Love your coloring of the flowers, and your use of the circle of gems around them! Thank you for sharing your creative talents with us at Double Trouble for our "special lady" challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow, love the simplicity of the stamp and excellent coloring of the floral... beautiful layout, love the gem embellishments and excellent sentiment for celebrating for a special lady. Thanks again for sharing with us at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love how the blooms are "framed" in those circles! This is such a pretty card. Thanks for playing along with us at Double Trouble :)

    ReplyDelete