Monday 17 April 2023

Mermaid wishes

Hello there,
Welcome to my blog and follow my work on social media.

I am here with a cute mermaid birthday card using Hero Arts - Mermaid wishes. I always love mermaids and never say no to colouring mermaid or making a card using mermaid. I used bright colours for the mermaid and tail and kept the card very simple with image and sentiment. I wrote a birthday sentiment on the scroll in the bottle and some white dots to the tail. The card is super simple and finished with gem stones. 


Challenges entered:

Thank you for stopping by and hope you all enjoyed the card.
Stay happy and keep crafting.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. I love that you keep it simple. Thank you for joining us at the Polkadoodles challenge. Good luck with your entry.

    Crafty hugs, Renske Polkadoodles DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card! Thanks for staying crafty with HA.

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a charming little mermaid! Thanks so much for joining our Stay Crafty With a Blog Named Hero challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! Nicely colored and it is a fabulous CAS design!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete