Tuesday 16 May 2023

Eyes of nature

Hello there,
Welcome to my blog and follow my work on social media.

I am super excited to share one of my favourite cards I made recently using Eyes of nature from The Paper Shelter. Its an oval shaped top fold card and I added some elements like critter flowers and leaves, along with die cut leaves that match the critter leaves shade and some handmade small flowers. 
I didn't expect that this card will turn out to be pretty. I kept the colouring very simple and the focus stays on the coloured image. I hope you all check out the image and give a shot at making a beautiful card. 


Challenges entered:

Thank you for stopping by and hope you all enjoyed the card.
Stay happy and keep crafting.

8 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, love very much the design, it's so striking with the two ovals and the half wreath of flowers and leaves. The image looks so sweet. Beautiful colouring! Thanks so much for joining us at We Love Stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many thanks for sharing your sweet creation with us at We Love Stamping.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the soft colours and the design, lots of lovely flowers, thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz challenge, Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty! Lovely colouring and flowers. Thanks for joining in at We Love Stamping Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! Gorgeous design and beautifully colored image! Thanks for playing along at the Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge.
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card
    Thank you for joining with us at Digi Choosday Crafting Challenge
    Good luck with your entry
    Maritza DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazingly Beautiful card. Beautifully colored and love all the details
    Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday Craft Challenge
    Good Luck
    Rose DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome design and colors. simply beautifully crafted. Thanks for joining us atavenue613-blog.com. We look forward to seeing you again.
    Hugs
    Berni Cuttino, 613 Avenue Create , DT Coordinator
    613 Avenue Create ,Challenge Blog
    chasingthedream,My Blog

    ReplyDelete