Sunday 14 May 2023

Watercolour card

Hello there,
Welcome to my blog and follow my work on social media.

I am here with another card and this time I am using watercolours for colouring the image. This stamp set is from Craftyscrappers and it was designed by me when I was working as their DT. The stamp set is called Wonderful and its a pretty set where it goes with almost all the themes. I used pink shade for the flowers and green with a tad of brown for the leaves. Its a rectangle top fold card and to finish the card, I added some embellishments and splattered some black ink and added the sentiment. 


Challenges entered:

Thank you for stopping by and hope you all enjoyed the card.
Stay happy and keep crafting.

4 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card, great water colouring too. Thanks for sharing with us over at 'The Flower Challenge'. It didn't link properly so I added it again for you btw. ;) Viv DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful floral card. Thank you for joining in the Crafty Calendar Challenge this month. Good luck!
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, beautiful stamp design by you! Love your watercoloring and the added splatters! Thanks so much for joining us at The Flower Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Thanks for entering our challenge!

    ReplyDelete