Thursday 8 June 2023

Shaker this birthday

Hello there,
Welcome to my blog and follow my work on social media.

I am back after a break with a pretty shaker birthday card. My mother-in-law is here for knee replacement surgery and really busy with taking care of her. I finally had some time over the weekend to make this card. It was so relaxing and super fun to craft after hectic 2 weeks of running from hospital to work and home and zumba sessions. I am waiting for friday so I can catch up on my sleep and probably end up like Aurora. 

Coming to the card, I used this beautiful birthday girl from LeAnns World 101 and she is holding a balloon. I coloured using pencils and I kept her aside. I wasn't sure how to proceed with the card, whether to make it shaker or just a simple card. I went on to make a shaker card and some element flowers as well. I used the same colour shaker elements for the card and complimenting pattern paper and finished the card with a sentiment. 


Challenges entered:

Thank you for stopping by and hope you all enjoyed the card.
Stay happy and keep crafting.

5 comments:

  1. Love those layers on your card the perfectly give the card more more interest. Thank you for joining us at a Place to Start this month. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT. https://hereisaplacetostart.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card, I like that lace background and your coloring is wonderful. Thanks for sharing at Jan's Digi Stamp challenge. Donna T

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, the details on this beauty are magnificent. Loving the colors, texture and background. Thanks for joining us at avenue613-blog.com. We look forward to seeing you again.
    Hugs
    Berni Cuttino, 613 Avenue Create , DT Coordinator
    613 Avenue Create ,Challenge Blog
    chasingthedream,My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely shaker card, Pyra! Thank you for sharing your beautifully colored Birthday greeting with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. Hope to see you each month for a new challenge. Good Luck!
    Hugs,
    Jan
    (Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is awesome, Priya. I love the shaker element. Thanks so much for sharing your art and creativity with us at Word Art Wednesday. Please stop by again soon. I'm always thrilled to have you join us.

    ReplyDelete