Monday 19 June 2023

Statement flowers

Hello there,
Welcome to my blog and follow my work on social media.

Life has become very busy for me and I hardly get time to craft these days. I just hope my Mother in law gets well soon and I get time to play with my craft supplies. I still stocked up my supplies and then I go "Oh I have no space in my cupboard". I am holding myself strong to not purchase any more supplies until, I finish up with making albums and utilise what I have. On the work end, I have a lot to read and keep my mind fresh. But tiredness is bringing down my energy. Hopefully, I get time over this weekend to make something super tasty and craft and binge on Netflix.. LOL..

Coming to my card, I have the most gorgeous flower from Altenew. Its my favourite flower stamp set and I love colouring the image. I am playing with colours for this month's challenge at Altenew and I mixed both the colours. I am not great at colours but I try my best. You should check out the colour combination, its the most beautiful colour combination and its super fun to play along. 


Challenges entered:

Thank you for stopping by and hope you all enjoyed the card.
Stay happy and keep crafting.

9 comments:

  1. This is an absolutely stunning set of florals and the colors are so pretty. Thanks for sharing with us at the Beautiful Blossoms Challenge and we hope you'll share more soon.
    Donna xx
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    Paper Funday Challenge
    Inspiration Station Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just beautiful. You have done such a wonderful job of coloring the flowers. Just perfect! Thanks for joining the Lost Coast Design Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful blooms and you did great coloring them. Thanks for linking this beauty up at Beautiful Blossoms Challenge! XXO, Aimeslee DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. One would never know that "you're not great with colors" for these flowers are absolutely beautiful! I love the simple wood grain background that lets the flowers be the star of the show! So good...Thanks so much for joining us at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete
  5. heel mooi kaartje, bedankt om mee te doen, groetjes Darline

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely stunning! You're coloring of the blossoms are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Exquisite! Love the image, love the colouring, love the layout! Thanks for joining us on the front porch at 613 The Avenue Create, hope we’ll see you again soon!
    Hugs, Kate!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautifully colored! Thank you for sharing your love of all things flowers at the Beautiful Blossoms Challenge. Looking forward to seeing you again!
    Happy Crafting Hugs,
    Donna
    {Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you very much for joining us at the bastel-traum Challenge.

    Hugs and good luck

    Oona aka Liebes.Wolf
    DT bastel-traum challenge

    ReplyDelete