Monday 26 June 2023

Summer fun

Hello there,
Welcome to my blog and follow my work on social media.


I am super excited to share a layout I made for my darling niece using Infinite bloomsSweet friendGeo arch stencil, Curvy leaves die  and Ornate circle die. She is currently in vacation mode and this is an old picture of hers from last year when she was holiday. I love summer holidays. When I was in school I used to have 2 months of vacation and it was always fun. I used to attend summer camps and laze most of the time. I never used to get up before 9.30 in the morning and would just wait for my mom to cut mangoes for me. When I started college all of summer holidays I used to study study study.. I really miss doing nothing LOL...... I am happy my niece and nephew are enjoying their holidays and this is one for her.. 







Challenges entered:

Thank you for stopping by and hope you all enjoyed the layout. 
Stay happy and keep crafting.

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful work it's gorgeous and thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soulful Sunshine....love it!! Way to go shopping your stash!! So glad you played along with our "Sentimentally Yours" challenge over at Shopping Our Stash!! -Deb Horst, DT #SOS499

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi ! Your project is beautiful. Thank you for play with us at My Besties - Spanish Challenge and good luck.
    Wendypink ( https://chocolatesrosas.blogspot.com/ ) DT en: https://mybestiesspanishchallengeblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me gusto mucho el trabajo!!
    Gracias por participar
    My Besties Spanish DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous colors! Thanks for entering our challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely page ... so glad you got *SENTIMENTAL* with us at Shopping Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  7. CONGRATS! YOU WON THE CHALLENGUE WITH US! We would like to have you as our GDT
    for August please write to me at: besties.spanish@hotmail.com for more details :)
    Hola amiga! Tu layout es muy bonito en esos colores y la foto de la nena es preciosa!
    Gracias por acompañarnos en los retos de My Besties Spanish este mes.
    Que tengas una semana muy bendecida.
    Lidia R. Dt Coordinator at
    https://mybestiesspanishchallengeblog.blogspot.com/
    Mi blog personal: https://belloamanecercr.blogspot.com/
    My Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/belloamanecer22

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty! Thanks for staying crafty with Hero Arts!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful page with lots of great details and pretty flowers!
    Thank you so much for joining in at my Crafty Wednesday challenge! Hope to see you back again this month too, a new challenge just started!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete