Wednesday 20 December 2023

Gatefold card using dies

Hello there,
Welcome to my blog and follow my work on social media.

Cherry on top for this year is when I was invited as Guest designer for Altenew and I loved working on their new release. I have one of the cards, I made as GD for Altenew using Craft-A-Flower: Flowering Dogwood Layering Die Set and Flourishing Garden 3D embossing folder. I am in love with the die set and I made 2 more projects using them which I will share soon. This is a gatefold card with a bellyband and the florals I added to the bellyband. 




Challenges entered:
JULY challenge




Thank you for stopping by and hope you all enjoyed the card.
Stay happy and keep crafting.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Priya, a gorgeous card, lovethe dogwood against the white embossing, thank you for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends and good luck in the prize draw, looking forward to seeing your entries in the new year. Megan DT LPoCF

    ReplyDelete