Wednesday 20 December 2023

Just a note with dies

Hello there,
Welcome to my blog and follow my work on social media.

I am back to blogging after a break and working with one of my favourite flower dies from Altenew - Tulip full bloom and to ink the die cut pieces I used Green fields ink cube set for the leaves and Red Cosmos ink cube set for the petals. Its a slimline card and I kept it super simple and clean with focus being only on the die cut flowers. Its a beautiful die set and I am loving it so much. I think this card turned out well.


Challenges entered:
(My card take is from January 2023 challenge)

Thank you for stopping by and hope you all enjoyed the card.
Stay happy and keep crafting.

1 comment:

  1. This is so pretty! Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create. I hope we see you on the front porch again soon!

    Hugs, Em
    613 Avenue Create DT
    Creative Em my blog
    Creative Em on YouTube my Youtube channel

    ReplyDelete