Monday 26 February 2024

Simple statement flower

Hello there,
Welcome to my blog and follow my work on social media.

I am back with another card using Statement flowers from Altenew. Its a beautiful stamp set with large flower and perfect for colouring. I am not great with colouring and kept the colouring very simple. I played with Altenew monthly challenge colour scheme and made a CAS card. I off set the stamping a little and coloured the image. Then splattered some black ink on the background and stamped the sentiment and finished up with some gemstones. 


Challenges entered:

Thank you for stopping by and hope you all enjoyed the card.
Stay happy and keep crafting.

4 comments:

  1. A beautiful floral creation, many thanks for joining us at We Love Stamping February challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful creation it may be a CAS design but the stamps and colours really pop I love it thank you for joining us at We Love Stamping
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous and lovely card!
    Thank you for sharing at We Love Stamping;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous, nothing simple about this lovely card. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at We Love Stamping.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete