Thursday 7 March 2024

Glitter unicorn

Hello there,
Welcome to my blog and follow my work on social media. 

I am happy to share this card with all of you today which I made using Unicorn & Glitter stamp from MFT stamps. I made the card using MFT sketch this week and I stamped the images from the stamp set and coloured them. Then fuzzy cut the images and kept it aside. I followed the sketch pattern and added some strips first and then a gold glitter before I added the images. I finished with a sentiment and some embellishments. 


Challenges entered:

Thank you for stopping by and hope you all enjoyed the card.
Stay happy and keep crafting.

1 comment:

  1. This is darling. Your coloring is fabulous. Thank you for playing with us this week at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!!

    Nora
    DT Member
    Cupcake Inspirations Challenge

    ReplyDelete