Wednesday 13 March 2024

Peeking pets birthday

Hello there,
Welcome to my blog and follow my work on social media. 

Birthdays are such fun occasion to celebrate. I have a birthday card especially if you are a pet lover this is the best birthday card. I used Peeking pets from Your next stamp and did some inking in the background. For inking, I die cut circle from scrap card and used it like a stencil and inked with blue and orange ink. I added some highlights to the circles and added the pets and sentiment to finish up with the card. 


Challenges entered:

Thank you for stopping by and hope you all enjoyed the card.
Stay happy and keep crafting.

4 comments:

  1. Super cute with the added critters 😊. Thanks for sharing at AAA Birthday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that's so sweet! Love the critters peeping over and the added stitched to your circles is a perfect finishing touch. Thanks so much for playing at AAA Birthday. Hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is too cute. I LOVE the orange and blue circles and the little critters that peek out behind the sentiment is adorable. Such fab design! Thank you for playing with us this week at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!!

    Nora
    DT Member
    Cupcake Inspirations Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun design and loving those cute critters!
    Thanks so much for sharing at my Crafty Wednesday challenge!
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete