Thursday 7 March 2024

Spring bird

Hello there,
Welcome to my blog and follow my work on social media.

I am sharing another card using A beautiful day stamp set from Wplus 9. Its an old stamp set I had and decided to work with it. Its a pretty bird and maybe works for winter bird but I decided to work it as a spring bird. I used one of my favourite green colour for bird and some berries and finished with sentiment and some embellishments. 


Challenges entered:

Thank you for stopping by and hope you all enjoyed the card.
Stay happy and keep crafting.

5 comments:

  1. I can see how the colors inspired your coloring of this image, Priya. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Time Out. For future reference, only 5 challenges are allowed when entering a card at Time Out including ours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully done with the bird image, many thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful! I love the CAS look of the card, makes the bird pop wonderfully. Thank you for joining us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty!! Way to go shopping your stash for our "it's not easy being green" challenge!! So glad you joined the fun and play along with us at Shopping Our Stash. Deb Horst, DT #SOS516

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautifully coloured! And a beautiful CAS/bird card! Thank you for joining us at Stamping Sensations!

    ReplyDelete