Wednesday 17 July 2024

Birthday twist card

Hello there,
Welcome to my blog and follow my work on social media.

After a long break I am here with a birthday card, with a twist. I am playing with inking and trying to focus on the outline stamp image. I used stamp from iCraft design which I bought from a local store. I have used their stencils earlier but now trying with stamp. Its a beautiful design and I decided to play here. I used 3 shades and masked and inked the card base. Then I stamped the image with black ink and used pencils for some details. I finished the card with a sentiment. 


Challenges entered:

Thank you for stopping by and hope you all enjoyed the card.
Stay happy and keep crafting.

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty. Nice job highlighting some of the flower with pencil, it adds wonderful detail. Thanks for sharing this over at The Flower Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That stamped floral image is a beauty and your unique ink blending design is quite eye catching! Thank you so much for joining us at The Flower Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. those are really pretty flowers with fabulous inkblending. Thank you for playing at the AAA Birthday Card Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really wonderful and creative design!
    Thank you so much for sharing at my Crafty Wednesday June/July challenge!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete