Friday 19 July 2024

Floral birthday card

Hello there,
Welcome to my blog and follow my work on social media.

I used stamp from iCraft design which I used earlier as well.  Its a beautiful design and I decided to play here. Its a beautiful spray to colour and fuzzy cut. I stamped the image twice and coloured using same colours on both the images and even matched the storkes. For some details, I used alcohol marker and white gel pen. I finished the card with a pattern paper and sentiment. 



Thank you for stopping by and hope you all enjoyed the card.
Stay happy and keep crafting.

6 comments:

  1. Wowzers! This is so lovely! I love the colors you choose and your design came out beautifully. Thank you so much for sharing this with us at 613 Avenue
    ~Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful card Priya! Your coloring is so pretty and the colors really POP against the dsp background! Thanks so much for sharing this beauty with us at The Flower Challenge! Marcia (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful creation. Thanks for entering you card at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends
    Das een hele mooie creatie. Leuk dat je meedoet met onze challenge bij Lil Patch of Crafty Friends
    Creatieve Groetjes Claudia

    Mijn FB groep: Claudia's Kaartjes
    You tube:Claudia's Kaartjes
    Blog:Claudia's Kaartjes
    Challenge blogs:
    Girlz Creative Christmas 
    Girlz makes Guyz Cards
    Girlz creative crafts
    Creative sketchy girls
    Girlz Rebel Challenge
    Girlz Creative Fun Art of Scrap

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully done with these pretty blossoms and great choice of colors!
    Thank you so much for sharing at my Crafty Wednesday June/July challenge!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  5. A really beautiful card Priya. I love your colourful florals and the patterned paper is so pretty. Thanks for sharing with us at AAA Birthday challenge this month. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your colouring.. So awesome..
    Thank you so much for joining us at AAA birthday challenge
    Swapna

    ReplyDelete