Friday 19 July 2024

Sunflower layout

Hello there,
Welcome to my blog and follow my work on social media.

I am back here with a layout this time using Sunflower washi tape stamp and Foliage shaker die from Pink Fresh Studio. Pink fresh is one of my favourite companies as their stamps are dies are different from usual and they have a very fresh take on their products. They have a wonderful design team as well. 

I am playing along with fellow crafters on this month's challenge at Pink fresh studio. When it comes to taking part in challenges I never think about winning and just to see my work in the entry gallery. This month the theme being geometric, I worked with circles and tiny squares. I die cut circles and partially inked them and added some interest using alcohol markers. 

I coloured the flowers and leaves and die cut some foliage dies as well.. I placed all the elements to see how to work about with layout. I splattered some inks on the background and the pasted all the elements together. I finished up with sentiment and some gemstones. 






Challenges entered:
https://www.pinkfreshstudio.com/blogs/card-making-challenges/july-2024-challenge

Thank you for stopping by and hope you all enjoyed the layout.
Stay happy and keep crafting.

3 comments:

  1. Priya, what a gorgeous scrapbook page. Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. Love to see you join in each month.
    ~ Gail CT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful page, loving how well everything is placed and go together, great sentiment too. Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun and stunning layout, Priya. Great colors and textures in this lovely layout. Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful art and creativity with us at Word Art Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete