Thursday 22 August 2024

Kids Summer Vacation Challenge

Hi,

I am Nishanth from Singapore and I am 11 yrs old. I am in grade 5 and I love drawing. I go to my drawing class twice a week and my teacher is super. I made this painting on canvas and my teacher helped and taught me. My drawing teacher teaches me about colours and how to use them. I colour using colourpencils, crayons and watercolours. My aunt is a crafter and an artist and she told me about kids challenge and wanted me to take part. Thanks to my aunt for letting me use her blog and my dad who is helping type here. 






2 comments:

  1. OH WOW!! what a beautiful scene! the colors are gorgeous and I love how the eye is drawn to the trees and mountains in the backhground, great perspective! You are super talented Nishanth!! Very well done!! :-)

    Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Kids Summer Vacation Challenge

    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello Nishanth you have made beautiful projects for the Summer Vacation Challenge, thanks so much for joining in the fun xxx

    ReplyDelete