Thursday 22 August 2024

Kids summer vacation challenge

Hi,

I am Nishanth from Singapore and I am 11 yrs old. I am in grade 5 and I love drawing. I go to my drawing class twice a week and my teacher is super. I made this painting on paper for my sister. My sister is 4 yrs old and she asked me to make this for her. My aunt is a crafter and an artist and she told me about kids challenge and wanted me to take part. Thanks to my aunt for letting me use her blog and my dad who is helping me to type. 





2 comments:

  1. WOW - Your coala is amazing! Those eyes are just incredible and you captured the fur sooo perfectly! Thank you so much for joining the kids' challenge at SSSWCH and for sharing your talent! /Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super cute Koala! I am sure your sister loves this!! Beautifully painted and I especially love her eyes, they follow you around the room!! I checked!! ;-) I would definitely frame this! :-)

    Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Kids Summer Vacation Challenge

    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete