Sunday 11 August 2024

Lunar birthday

Hello there,
Welcome to my blog and follow my work on social media.

I am here with a card using digital image from The Paper Shelter - Lunar dreamer. Its such a gorgeous image and I had to colour it and make a card. I used subtle colour for the dress and kept the card super simple. I wanted a dark and contrasting background that goes well the coloured image. I decided to go with black and since plain black was not complimenting I did embossing using embossing folder from Altenew. I fuzzy cut the image and added it to the card base and finished with sentiment and gemstones. 


Challenges entered:

Thank you for stopping by and hope you all enjoyed the card.
Stay happy and keep crafting.

8 comments:

  1. She's absolutely beautiful and love the background! Thank you so much for sharing this month at my Crafty Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is beautiful! Awesome card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job, I like the image and the coloring is very nice.Thanks for playing our challenge at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge Birthday Celebrations. Have a great day!

    Leanne DT Member/CIC

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable. I love the image you used and your color choices rocked. Thank you for playing with us this week at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge.

    Nora
    DT Member
    Cupcake Inspirations Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous!!! Thanks so much for participating in our 613 AVENUE CREATE challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just a beautiful card and your coloring is spot on. Thanks for joining us at Pattie's Creations Design Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Pattie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, love your coloring! Thank you for playing with us at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge.

    Lori
    DT Member
    Cupcake Inspirations Challenge

    ReplyDelete