Sunday 11 August 2024

Elf birthday

Hello there, 
Welcome to my blog and follow my work on social media.

Lets make a card using Anime Elf Zora - Stampers delight. I was a part of Stampers delight team a long time back and they have a variety of images starting from digitals to clear stamps which consists of kawaii, anime and chibi. I had this image when I was in their team and now decided to work with old images. Such a cute image I coloured and cut it out. For the card base, I used pattern paper and floral tag sheets and finished with a sentiment. 


Challenges entered:

Thank you for stopping by and hope you all enjoyed the card.
Stay happy and keep crafting.

7 comments:

  1. Another gorgeous creation so beautifully designed. Thanks so much for sharing again at my Crafty Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute image and nice touch with the flowers on this card, great job! Thanks for playing our challenge at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge Birthday Celebrations. Have a great day!

    Leanne DT Member/CIC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Priya, she's adorable. Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create. I hope we see you on the front porch again soon!

    Hugs, Em
    613 Avenue Create DT
    Creative Em my blog
    Creative Em on YouTube my Youtube channel

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card. Love your color choice. Thank you for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, and I hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Jinny

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute. Love the colors you used. Thank you for playing with us this week at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge.

    Nora
    DT Member
    Cupcake Inspirations Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! I love the colours. Thank you for sharing at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge. Hope to see you again!

    Merja DT
    My blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is very pretty... Thank you for playing with us at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge.

    Lori
    DT Member
    Cupcake Inspirations Challenge

    ReplyDelete