Thursday 22 August 2024

Mahalo card

Hello there, 
Welcome to my blog and follow my work on social media. 

Its been a while since I made a scene card using cute images. I decided to make one today using MFT Polynesian paradise and inks from Craftyscrappers. I love craftscrappers inks as they are juicy and work beautifully in blending. I was a part of their team long back and love their products. MFT has always been on my favourite stamp company list when it comes to characters and critters. I wish someday I join their team to create cards. 

I wanted a simple beach scene so added a sky, ocean and sand with trees, house and a girl dancing. I stamped and coloured the images and kept them aside and while inking I thought I needed to add a house to one corner. After inking the sky I realised that I forgot to add sun and ended up adding it using alcohol marker. I added some waves and sand particles with alcohol markers and white gel pen. For the house, I used cardstock and inked them. I assembled all the images together to the inked base. After stamping the sentiment, I felt it was looking empty and added some dolphins, boats to the ocean and a shell to the sand. 








Challenges entered:
https://alessandrasangels.blogspot.com/2024/08/challenge-85-challenge-84-winner-top.html
https://cardsgalorechallenges.blogspot.com/2024/08/august-2024-crafts-galore-encore.html

8 comments:

  1. A real fun summer card, many thanks for sharing at We Love Stamping challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing you lovely project at We Love Stamping Challenge Karen DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. It feels like autumn just around the corner where I live, so it made my heart happy to see this sweet and fun summer scene card, Thank you for sharing at the Polkadoodles challenge.
    Hugs, Christine DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I became so happy and warm inside when I saw this card. Love your coloring. Thanks for joining the challenge at Polkadoodles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! Your ink blending is fabulous. I can hear the waves now. Thanks for joining us this week at Pammie's Inky Pinkies. Hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous beach scene! Love this sweet Birdie Brown set.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute and colorful scene you created, so perfect for summer!
    Thanks so much for sharing at my Crafty Wednesday challenge this month!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful tropical beach scene. Thanks so much for joining us at we love stamping this month xx

    ReplyDelete