Thursday 22 August 2024

Mermaid kindness

Hello there,
Welcome to my blog and follow my work on social media. 

Who doesn't like mermaids?? I love mermaid images and colouring them is always fun. There is no specific colour for their fins and its perfect for any colour. I am using image from The Paper shelter - Mermaid's melody. I used Freshly made sketches as a guide to make the card. I used a background stamp from MFT - wavy pattern and stamped on white cardstock. I inked the stamped pattern using shades of blue. (Zoom and see the pattern). I finished with a sentiment and some bubbles. 


Challenges entered:
Thank you for stopping by and hope you all enjoyed the card.
Stay happy and keep crafting.

2 comments:

  1. This is just so lovely! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at 613 Avenue
    ~Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet mermaid card. Perfect colour scheme. Thank you for joining us at 613 avenue create this month. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT https://avenue613.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete