Saturday 17 August 2024

Meditate on your birthday

Hello there,
Welcome to my blog and follow my work on social media.

I am glad to share another birthday using Zen Harmony - The paper shelter. Paper shelter has started with colouring pages from books to single pages. This is a single page colouring sheet and its soooo beautiful. I love their digital images and they are just brilliant. This card is simple and focuses on the image. 


Challenged entered:

Thank you for stopping by and hope you all enjoyed the card.
Stay happy and keep crafting.

4 comments:

  1. This is adorable. I love the pattern paper on this. That image is so sweet. Thank you for playing with us this week at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge.

    Nora
    DT Member
    Cupcake Inspirations Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card!! Thanks so much for participating in our 613 AVENUE CREATE challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card and a gorgeous image.
    Thank you for joining in with the Crafts Galore Encore August Challenge “Anything Goes”. Good luck! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful card, thank you for participated with us.
    DT My Bestie Spanish Challenge blog

    ReplyDelete