Monday 12 August 2024

Urban birthday

Hello there,
Welcome to my blog and follow my work on social media. 

I am really excited to share another birthday card using Urban spring girl - The paper shelter. Isn't this a cute image?? I love this image and colouring her. I used shades of purple for colouring her dress and first I used alcohol markers and then pencils for shading more. I love to add some colour for her hair and ended up with some highlights for her hair. I kept her eyes blue. The background of the card is simple with some flowers and leaves and a sentiment. 


Challenges entered:

Thank you for stopping by and hope you all enjoyed the card.
Stay happy and keep crafting.

3 comments:

  1. What a fun card! Thank you for sharing this with us at 613Avenue
    ~Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card with a beautifully coloured image. Thank you for sharing your project with us at the Crafts Galore Encore “Anything Goes” August Challenge. Good Luck and hope to see you again soon!
    Carole x DT Craftilicious Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card! Thank you for playing with us at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge.

    Lori
    DT Member
    Cupcake Inspirations Challenge

    ReplyDelete