Tuesday 17 September 2024

Fiery birthday

Hello there,
Welcome to my blog and follow my work on social media. 

I recently came across a page in Instagram which had a very interesting theme challenge - Lunar new year where we have to make cards related to Lunar new year or dragon birthday card. When I saw the post, I was intrigued and wanted to join their challenge. I found this cute dragon digital image and wanted to wanted to make a card. I coloured the image and gave some texture to the dragon and made a card with a sentiment. 


Challenged entered:

Thank you for stopping by and hope you all enjoyed the card.
Stay happy and keep crafting.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, what a pretty little dragon. And your coloring is really so amazing. I love the color scheme you chose. This shade of coastal cabana is beautiful and really a dream. And I love the way you accentuated parts of this cute image. Wonderfully matching background and those doilies under the image also look quite interesting.
    Thank you for sharing this beautiful card with the current Everybody Art Challenge.
    Hugs, Uschi

    ReplyDelete