Friday 13 September 2024

Chirpy birthday

Hello there,
Welcome to my blog and follow my work on social media. 

One of my favourite images is this bird from Wplus 9. Its an old stamp set and I have coloured the same on white  cardstock with different colours but the end result was not the same as colouring on kraft cardstock. My latest obsession is colouring on kraft cardstock and I didnt use fancy colour combination. Just went with basic colours. I recently started using Memento tuxedo black ink and I am loving it. It doesnt bleed and I stamp the images at one go. I used Lyra colour pencils to colour the image and a sentiment. The card is very simple and focuses on the image. 


Challenges entered:
https://shoppingourstash.blogspot.com/2024/09/sos530-dont-really-need-another-one.html (Obssesed with kraft cardstock and large images to colour)

Thank you for stopping by and hope you all enjoyed the card. 
Stay happy and keep crafting.

7 comments:

  1. A delightful CAS card using the lovely bird image, many thanks for joining us at We Love Stamping challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! This little bird is so beautiful. Your coloring is really adorable. This blue tit is just fabulous. Great CAS design and this kraft cardstock is so beautiful in combination with the beautiful colors.
    Thank you for sharing this beautiful work with the current Everybody Art Challenge.
    Thank you, Uschi

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love colouring on kraft card too and don't do it nearly enough. Thanks for the remider and for sharing this beauty with us at we love stamping xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous little birdie and card, the kraft card is a lovely base to work on. Thank you for joining us at We Love Stamping

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks lovely on kraft and coloured so beautifully too. Thanks for sharing with us at We Love Stamping.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely bird image and the colouring looks beautiful on the kraft card base. Thank you got linking with us at Try it on Tuesdays.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet little bird. I love the simplicity of this card, and how it is also so colorful. Nice job! Thanks for sharing this with us at TIOT. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete