Wednesday 11 September 2024

Geometric party

Hello there,
Welcome to my blog and follow my work on social media.

My first post for this month is using geometric butterfly stamp set from Mudra stamps - Geometric nature. I generally use white cardstock but this time I went along with kraft cardstock. I realised that colouring on kraft cardstock is absolute fun and colours are definitely bright and wild on them. I started out with one side of the wings making it colourful and the other side with shades of brown, just to give it a different look and I ended up loving it. I added the coloured piece to white notecard and stamped a sentiment. The card is simple and focuses of the coloured butterfly. 



Challenges entered:
https://shoppingourstash.blogspot.com/2024/09/sos530-dont-really-need-another-one.html (obssesed with colouring on kraft cardstock and large images)

Thank you for stopping by and hope you all enjoyed the card.
Stay happy and keep crafting.

8 comments:

  1. Such a unique and beautiful butterfly and gorgeous card!
    Thank you so much for sharing at my Crafty Wednesday challenge!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a colourful butterfly on Kraft paper! Thanks for sharing with us at Dragonfly Dreams :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a perfect image and an absolutely adorable and colorful colored butterfly. Thanks for sharing this beauty at Try it on Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how I LOVE. The way you colored in the butterfly is so COOL!!! Great design. Thank you for playing with us this week at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge.

    Nora
    DT Member
    Cupcake Inspirations Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that colorful butterfly. It's such a great image. Thanks for sharing this with us at TIOT. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, that's a great way to color this beautiful butterfly. It looks so interesting, really great. I love the craftpaper as the background and also that stunning writing. Thank you for taking part in the current Everybody Art Challenge, although I can't see if your card has the dimensions of an ATC.
    Hugs Uschi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this card - the colors are perfect! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake Inspiration Challenge this week xoxoxo

    Lori
    DT Member
    Cupcake Inspirations Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful and colourful butterfly. Thank you for sharing you card with us at Try it on Tuesdays.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete