Wednesday 11 September 2024

Statement flower

Hello there,
Welcome to my blog and follow my work on social media. 

My latest obsession is colouring on kraft cardstock. I had to recently travel back home and I always carry stamped images and pencils to colour. I am not great with watercolours and markers. I am still learning my way with colour pencils and one step at a time. I had a ton of kraft cardstock lying around which I didn't use. Sometimes I get tired of colouring on white cardstock and they don't turn out well. I stamped a few images and took them along with me and when I had free time, I coloured them. 

One of my favourite stamps is Statement flowers from Altenew. The large floral image gives a ton of scope for colouirng and experimenting with different combinations. I stuck with traditional colours like pink and yellow. I want to try other colours as well but sometime later. The card is very simple and its a one layer card with coloured image and a sentiment and nothing fancy. 


Challenged entered:
https://shoppingourstash.blogspot.com/2024/09/sos530-dont-really-need-another-one.html (Obssesed with kraft cardstock and large images to colour)

Thank you for stopping by and hope you all enjoyed the card.
Stay happy and keep crafting.

6 comments:

  1. Your colouring on that flower is stunning! Thanks for sharing with us at Dragonfly Dreams :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that the flowers are stamped on kraft paper. You colored these flowers so well, too. Thanks for sharing another gorgeous card with us at Try it on Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a stunning color scheme on that kraft cardstock. It really looks so beautiful. The pink and yellow color scheme of this flower is stunning. And I love those splashes in the background.
    Thank you for sharing this beautiful project with the current Everybody Art Challenge. Too bad you didn't say anything about your card maybe being an ATC.
    Hugs, Uschi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your pencil practice is paying off, Priya. Your flowers are beautiful on Kraft. Thanks for sharing your card with us at The Flower Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your stamped flowers are so pretty and your coloring is fabulous! Thanks so much for joining us at The Flower Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous card. The colours look great on the Kraft card! Thanks so much for sharing at Try It On Tuesday,,Chrisx

    ReplyDelete