Hello and welcome! I’m so excited to share this adorable card with you today. It's a little scene of pure fantasy and friendship, featuring some charming creatures that were an absolute joy to create. This card is centered around two whimsical teal dragons, stamped from a delightful Mama Elephant set, that are just soaring through the clouds. The larger, lower dragon is carrying a tiny, sweet girl rider, while a smaller dragon flies happily alongside them. They are traveling through a magical, horizontal band that transitions from deep purple to soft pink, complete with glittery accents that look like twinkling stars and delicate snowflakes.
To create the background, I used ink blending on a clean white panel to achieve that smooth, vibrant purple-to-pink gradient. After the ink was dry, I applied a touch of glitter paste over the blended area for a bit of magical sparkle. The dragons and the rider were meticulously colored with pencils in a vibrant teal, with beautiful pink and metallic bronze details on their wings that catch the light wonderfully. I then die-cut the images and popped them up with foam adhesive to give the scene dimension, making it look like they are truly flying off the card and towards their destination.
The sentiment, "FLYING BY TO SAY...", is stamped in a crisp black script below the dragon's flight path, making it perfect for so many occasions—from a simple hello to a "thinking of you" or "congratulations" message. The finished panel was then layered onto a warm kraft cardstock base, adding a touch of natural texture that complements the bright colors perfectly. This card is all about spreading cheer and imagination with a touch of fantasy. I hope this project inspires you to create something magical today!
Challenges entered:
https://avenue613.blogspot.com/2026/09/september-2026-anything-goes-w-optional.html
https://cardsgalorechallenges.blogspot.com/2026/09/september-2026-crafts-galore-encore.html
https://craftycatzweeklychallenge.blogspot.com/2026/09/crafty-catz-720-atg.html
https://classicdesignchallenge.blogspot.com/2026/09/classic-design-challenge-09-2026-sepoct.html
https://pattiescreationschallenge.blogspot.com/2026/09/challenge-246.html
https://mixitupchallenge.blogspot.com/2026/09/miucb-85-anything-goes-optional.html
https://lovetocraftchallengeblog.blogspot.com/2026/09/ltccb-94-and-ltccb-93-winner-and-top.html
https://lovetoscrapchallengeblog.blogspot.com/2026/09/ltscb-181-anything-goes-ltscb-180.html
Challenges entered:
https://avenue613.blogspot.com/2026/09/september-2026-anything-goes-w-optional.html
https://cardsgalorechallenges.blogspot.com/2026/09/september-2026-crafts-galore-encore.html
https://craftycatzweeklychallenge.blogspot.com/2026/09/crafty-catz-720-atg.html
https://classicdesignchallenge.blogspot.com/2026/09/classic-design-challenge-09-2026-sepoct.html
https://pattiescreationschallenge.blogspot.com/2026/09/challenge-246.html
https://mixitupchallenge.blogspot.com/2026/09/miucb-85-anything-goes-optional.html
https://lovetocraftchallengeblog.blogspot.com/2026/09/ltccb-94-and-ltccb-93-winner-and-top.html
https://lovetoscrapchallengeblog.blogspot.com/2026/09/ltscb-181-anything-goes-ltscb-180.html
No comments:
Post a Comment