Saturday, 3 October 2026

CAS on sunday - Guest designer

Welcome to the CAS on Sunday challenge blog! I am so excited and honored to be joining the team as a Guest Designer for this challenge. For this card, I wanted to lean into a clean and simple design featuring a soft, elegant shades of grey. To create the focal point, I used the gorgeous floral stamps from the Altenew Build-A-Flower: Camellia stamp set. I stamped the lovely camellia bloom and leaves using a selection of subtle Altenew grey inks, which gives the petals a soft, sophisticated depth while keeping plenty of lovely white space that defines clean-and-simple style. 




To complete the sentiment, I stamped "WISH YOU THE MOST beautiful day..." in a crisp dark ink just below the floral cluster. Finally, I added a few delicate touches of sparkle and dimension to bring the whole design together. I hope you feel inspired to play along with our latest challenge, and I cannot wait to see what wonderful creations you share with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment