Monday 1 October 2018

Fairytale card

Hello,

For today's post I have made a CAS card using stamps from Craftyscrappers. The stamp set I used here is Snow white themed. Love this set as there are so many images that can be used which also includes dwarves. 


For this card, I stamped snow white and apples with apple basket. I coloured with colour pencils and fuzzy cut the image as I wanted to add sky and grass. 


For sky and grass I used build-a-scene stencil and added some sky and grass. Then I added the images with foam adhesive. 


To finish the card, I added the sentiment and some wink-a-stella to the images for some shimmer. Below, I have some close up pictures of the card. 


AAA cards has an amazing theme this the recent challenge which is 'Inspired by TV Show' and I made this cards inspired by my favorite show 'ONCE UPON A TIME'. Since I love fairy tales and this show took fairy tale to a new level with a lot of twist and turns and interesting elements. 










I am entering this card in the following challenges:
4. AAA cards 



Hope you all like my card.

Happy Crafting



7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card,great colors and fab design...thank you for joining us at ATSM challenge this week,hope to see you again
    Željka DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute image creating a fun card. Thanks for playing along at AAA Cards

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww! This is so sweet! That adorable image is coloured beautiful and perfect for this week’s challenge! Thanks so much for joining us for the Kitty Bee Designs challenge! We hope to see you again soon! Hugs, DT Karla

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet scene and great coloring. Thank you for sharing with us at AAA Cards. =) Tracie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card..Thank you for joining us at The Twisted Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  6. pretty card. Thanks for joining us at The Twisted challenges

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute card. Thanks for joining us at The Twisted Challenges

    ReplyDelete