Monday 1 October 2018

CAS mermaid card

Hello,

For today's post I have made a CAS card using stamps from The greetings farm. They have the cutest set of stamps. From this set I used a beautiful mermaid stamp for this card. 

I stamped and coloured the image and added some wink-a-stella for shimmering effect for the fins and shell. 

Using mermaid scales stencil from Craftyscrappers I added the background. I used foam adhesive to paste the mermaid to the card and finished by adding sentiment and some silver sparkle drops. 

AAA cards has an amazing theme this the recent challenge which is 'Inspired by TV Show' and I made this cards inspired by a show I saw in Netflix called 'MAKO MERMAIDS'. I have always been fascinated by the legends of mermaids, vampires, etc and found this show to be fun. 





I am entering this card in the following challenges:
4. AAA cards 



I hope you all like my card.

Happy Crafting


5 comments:

  1. I love your card. The scales stencil use in the background is such a clever touch.
    Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun way to pull in the colors of fall! A great CAS card. Thanks for joining in the fun at YNS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a wonderful colouring and you have created a beautiful card. Thanks for playing along with us at Addicted to Stamps & More. Hope to see you again
    Shylaa DT@ATSM
    Adhiraacreations

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely card! I really enjoy how you "grounded" the mermaid on the waves. Thank you so much for sharing your sweet card with us at AAA Cards Challenge. - Sweet Kobylkin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute card perfect for that tv-show! Thanks for joining AAA Cards! Hugs Åsa

    ReplyDelete