Wednesday 3 October 2018

Dragon theme card

Hello,

For today's post I have made a CAS card using stamps from My Favorite Things. This stamp set is super fantasy set with cute dragon images. 

I stamped and coloured the image and added some wink-a-stella for shimmering effect to the dragon. . 

I added 2 small strips of colour paper on one side of the card. I die cut rectangle from peach card stock and vellum and pasted in in the center of the card. 

To finish the card, I added some little pink distress oxide ink on the bottom of the card and and used a wet wipe to blend it out better. 





AAA cards has an amazing theme this the recent challenge which is 'Inspired by TV Show' and I made this cards inspired by a show I saw in Netflix called 'MERLIN'. Its an awesome show and love how dragon always helps Merlin at the time of need. 


I am entering this card in the following challenges:
1. AAA cards 





I hope you all like my card.

Happy Crafting

2 comments:

  1. Another cute card! Fairy tales and legends are so inspiring. Thank you so much for playing again with us at AAA Cards Challenge. - Sweet Kobylkin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card! I haven’t seen that tv-show but the card seems to fit it perfectly. Thanks for joining AAA Cards! Hugs Åsa

    ReplyDelete