Wednesday 3 October 2018

Halloween card 1

Hello,

For today's post I have made a CAS card using stamps from Le Anns World 101. This image is called Heniretta and its a super cool image for Halloween. 


For this card, I printed her out and coloured with colour pencils and oval die cut the image. I added some purple and blue inks on the edges of the die cut. 


To finish the card, I added a pattern paper and vellum on the back of the card. I love not aligning these die cuts so it gives a different look. To finish the card, I added 2 strips behind the die cut and added the sentiment. 


AAA cards has an amazing theme this the recent challenge which is 'Inspired by TV Show' and I made this cards inspired by a show I saw in Netflix called 'THE WORST WITCH'. A super cute and funny show on the lines of Harry potter. It was so funny and this image reminds me of Milred Hubble. Though clumsy and funny, she is awesome.  








I am entering this card in the following challenges:
1. AAA cards 




I hope you all like my card.

Happy Crafting

8 comments:

  1. What a fun card! Love how you coloured the witch costume! I've never heard of the TV show, but loved reading the story behind the card! Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. DArling image and beautifully colored! Thanks for joining our weekly challenge at QKR Stampede!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now this one is non-traditional halloween colors and it works so well! The teal and purple add whimsy and make it a not-so scary but fun card. Great to see you were inspired by the YNS challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great project thanks for joining in at Crafting by Designs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Love to Scrap, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card..Thank you for joining us at The Twisted Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at The Twisted challenges

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loved the colour scheme and colouring. Thank you for joining us at The Twsited Challenges

    ReplyDelete