Monday 8 October 2018

One layer floral cards

Hello,

For today's post, I have some one layer floral cards using shades of yellow and orange (choose two colours from autumn. I used 3 stamp sets to make these cards.These cards are mini cards and I will be entering them in a few challenges. Its so fun much to make one layer cards and its easy and no hassels of either die cutting them or fuzzy cutting them. 

For my first card, I used a sketch from Casual fridays challenge and stamps from Mudra - Madhubani borders. I coloured them with colour pencils and added some dots using my gold glitter pen (its not seen that well in the photo, glitter pens are cheap ones). To finish the card, I added a sentiment from Wplus9 - Amaryllis set and some embellishments. 



My second card here, I used Amarayllis stamp from Wplus9 and colour with colour pencils and added a sentiment Thanks. To finish the card, I added some embellishments. 


For the third card, I used Magnolias for her from Altenew. I stamped one flower (slighty off set it from the edge of the card. I masked the flower and stamped a bud and a couple of leaves. I used yellow  to colour it and added some dots using silver glitter pen. 


For the next card, I used Wplus9 Amaryllis set where I used the bunch to stamp. I off set and stamped image. I used orange and yellow to colour the image and added a sentiment to finish the card. 


For the next one, I used Madhubani borders stamps from Mudra where I stamped it on one side of the card and coloured them. To finish the card, I added the sentiment and some embellishments. 


Entering these in the following challenges: 
  1. CAS on Sunday
  2. CASology
  3. The flower challenge
  4. Less is more
  5. CASual fridays
  6. Muse card club (I got inspired by the autumn colours and choose yellow-orange for my entry)
I hope you all loved my card.
Follow my blog for more

Happy Crafting


10 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at CASology! Anna xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you've been busy! A gorgeous selection of cards here. I especially love the first one! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for joining us at CASology! Your cards are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely bunch of one layers, loving all that lovely white space. Thanks so much for playing along at Muse this week, Anita x

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are lovely - I really love the bold bright colours. Thanks so much for joining us at Muse this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great cards - love your take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along with us at the CAS-ual Fridays challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What lovely cards! I Thanks for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays! :)
    ~Amy

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely array of cards. The first one is beautiful, what a lovely way to interpret the challenge sketch. Thank you for joining us at CAS-ual fridays. Hugs, Ishani.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A gorgeous array of cards with beautiful CAS design. Love the bold colors over the white space. Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at Less is More.

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely lineup of card...pretty...
    Thanks so much for playing along with The Flower Challenge.
    :) Karen

    ReplyDelete