Wednesday 18 August 2021

Card using digital image

Hello there,
Welcome to my blog and follow my work on social media.

I ma back with another card today using Alexandra from LeAnns World 101 along with dies and stamps from Waffle flower - Pattern play. I mixed up digis and physical stamps along with dies and embellishments all in one card. After colouring the image, I used a die to add it right behind the image and inked it with rainbow colours. To add a little more to the card, I used Pattern play stamp set from Waffle flower and mildly stamped them to the background. I used a poky tool and made a background as well. To finish the card, I used a twine and a button along with gem stones and a sentiment. 

 Colours used to ink the die cut Lavender fieldsOcean wavesFrayed leafWarm sunshine and Coral berry from Altenew inks.






Challenges entered:

















Thank you for stopping by and hope you all enjoyed the card.
Stay happy and keep crafting.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Priya, a stunning card using so many different elements, love the coloured die cut behind the image. Thank you for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, good luck in the prize draw... Megan DT LPoCF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely coloring of the image. And using all the different brands to work together is brilliant! Kinjal

    ReplyDelete