Wednesday 18 August 2021

Floral card using dies

Hello there,
Welcome to my blog and follow my work on social media.

This is the first time I am using Fantasy floral 3D die from Altenew along with inks from Altenew. I used a range of inks to colour the die cut pieces and assembled them together. While assembling them, I did offset the die cut pieces so all layers are visible and added all the pieces together to make a card. To add the floral to the card base, I used a frame which I die cut from rectangle die and inked mildly with coral berry ink. I added a sentiment from Frosted garden stamp set on the die cut flower and finished the card with some gem stone. 

Inks used: 
1. Cool Summer night - Ocean Waves, Dusk (leaves)
2. Red Cosmos - Coral berry (frame)
3. Shades of purple - Soft Lilac, Lavender fields, Deep iris  (flowers)





Challenges entered:








Thank you for stopping by and hope you all enjoyed the card.
Stay happy and keep crafting.

4 comments:

  1. A very bold colour choice for a very bold bloom, it really packs a punch.
    Thanks for linking up at Uniko. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Love your use and choice of colours. Thanks for playing at Uniko, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Priya! Oh I'm so happy to see this gorgeous die-cut floral in our gallery at The Flower Challenge! I happen to adore that die, and LOVE the colors you've chosen to use on your layers! SO beautiful!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I LOVE your gorgeous blooms! Thanks for sharing at Happy Little Stampers!

    ReplyDelete