Monday 27 December 2021

CAS New year card

Hello there,
Welcome to my blog and follow my work on social media.

I am back with another card for New year and this time its a clean and simple card using elements from Hennah elements from Altenew and I have also used Ocean waves ink and Olive ink to stamp leaves and design from the stamp set. 

I stamped the floral and leaves using black ink and coloured with pencils. For floral I used purple and leaves used green. I fuzzy cut the elements and kept them aside. I took a white note card and mildly inked one side using ocean waves ink and then added a strip of gold and black card stock. Using Olive ink, I stamped the leaves and using Ocean waves ink I stamped the other design. I added the leaves and floral together. I added pearls and sentiment to finish the card. 








Thank you for stopping by and hope you all enjoyed the card.
Stay happy and keep crafting.

2 comments:

  1. Very beautiful card for the new year! I love the pretty flowers. Thank you for sharing your beautiful creation at CAS on Friday and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card! I really struggle with CAS cards, but you have nailed it.

    ReplyDelete