Monday 27 December 2021

Showers for new year

Hello there,
Welcome to my blog and follow my work on social media.

I am stretching my stamps to make cards for New year. new year brings new hopes & opportunities. I love making cards and giving them out to friends and colleagues. I made a card unusual from using fireworks and other geometric pattern and instead used flowers to make my card. 

I used Altenew products for my card where I used Vintage flowers stamp set and used the largest rose from the set. To stamp, I used Glacier caves ink set and for the small flowers I used Red cosmos and Shades of purple ink set and for the leaves I used Green fields ink set and Tropical forest ink set. 

I took a white note card and inked it with Frosty pink ink from Red Cosmos set and inked a part of the card. I sprayed black ink using a paint brush and let it dry for a while. I stamped a sentiment and kept it aside. I started to assembled all the stamped images together and added gemstones and sentiment to finish the card. 





Challenges entered: 
(inspiration month - March)

Thank you for stopping by and hope you all enjoyed the card.
Stay happy and keep crafting.

1 comment: