Monday 20 December 2021

Die cut floral card

Hello there,
Welcome to my blog and follow my work on social media.

I recently bought some stuff from Altenew and decided to put those together and make a card. I am using Waffled diamonds 3D embossing folder and Climber flowers die set. I didn't have colour card stock so I used mini ink cubes and inked up the cardstock. Sets I used here are Red Cosmos and Warm gray ink set. 

I used white cardstock and embossed the background first and added that by card base. I die cut florals and leaves from the inked cardstock and added them together. I put in all the die cuts together and added a sentiment from bejeweled stamp set. I finished the card with some gemstones. 





Challenges entered:
(inspiration month - Janurary)
   

Thank you for stopping by and hope you all enjoyed the card.
Stay happy and keep crafting.

1 comment: